Industry Focus. Powerful Results.
FMI is the leading provider of management consulting, investment banking† and people development services to the engineering and construction industry. We work in all segments of the industry providing clients with value-added business solutions.
• Strategic Advisory
• Market Research and Business Development
• Leadership and Talent Development
• Project and Process Improvement
• Mergers, Acquisitions and Financial Consulting†
• Compensation Benchmarking and Consulting
• Risk Management Consulting
World of Concrete
Estimating for Advantage
Superintendent training program
Total construction put in place for 2014 will be $62 billion greater than last year—a 7 percent increase according to the latest report from FMI. CPIP should finish this year around $972 billion and is expected to top $1.04 trillion in 2015.